The use of diets high in collagen to improve bone health dates back to ancient cultures. Life Extension brings you this exciting formulation with KoAct®, a patented chelated form of calcium and collagen designed to maintain optimal bone health. KoAct® helps maintain bone strength and mineral density. This remarkable ingredient allows for greater strength and flexibility, so your bones can absorb energy, reducing the risk of age-related injuries. Additional plant extracts from bamboo and dried plum have also been added for their bone-protective minerals and polyphenols.
Bone Strength Formula with KoAct® contains the following ingredients:
• Facilitates absorption of calcium into the bloodstream.
• Regulates how much calcium enters and leaves bone tissue.
• Helps regulate healthy cell division and differentiation.
• Functions as a vital co-factor in bone mineralization through the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
KoAct® is a unique patented chelated compound of calcium and hydrolyzed collagen peptides (type i collagen) designed to enhance collagen support and turnover while supporting optimal bone mineral density and strength,
• A critical component of our skeleton, with 50-60% of totally body magnesium found in bone
• Positively influences the bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals needed for repair and rebuilding.
Plays an important role in bone formation through the synthesis and/or stabilization of collagen.
Dried Plum: Supports osteoblast (bone building cells) activity and function by upregulating cell-signaling compounds (Runx2, Osterix and IGF-1) and enhancing expression of an enzyme (lysyl oxidase) that is involved in collagen cross-linking.
Impacts steroid hormone metabolism-affecting the levels of estrogens and.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, maltodextrin, corn starch.
Take four capsules daily in divided doses with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.