Jarrow FORMULAS® Fermented Soy Essence® utilizes organic soy milk that is fermented (predigested) using the best of the probiotic bacteria, including l. acidophilus, l. bulgaricus, l. casei, l. plantarum and s. thermophilus.
• The cell wall contents and metabolites of the beneficial bacteria used for fermentation promote optimal immune function and intestinal health. *
• The fermentation of soy improves the digestibility of soy protein. Isoflavone bioavailability is enhanced, due to the ability of these beneficial bacteria to convert the isoflavones to more absorbable forms. *
• Predigestion makes Fermented Soy Essence® superior to ordinary soy protein.
• Calcium, added during fermentation, is converted to the soluble lactate form, thereby improving absorption of the calcium. Each serving of Fermented Soy Essence® provides 325 mg soluble Calcium, balanced with 160 magnesium, for increased benefit in preserving and maintaining bones. * Additionally, replacing animal protein with soy protein has been shown to reduce bone calcium loss. *
• Folic acid and Selenium support healthy cell replication. *
• Bromelain and Papain, enzymes from pineapple and papaya, further assist protein digestion.
• Fermented Soy Essence® is Non-GMO (Non-Genetically Modified Organisms).
• Soy Protein and Heart Disease: "Consumption of 25 grams of soy protein a day, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. "
One serving of Fermented Soy Essence® provides 11 grams of soy protein.
2 tablespoons (28.5 grams), 14 servings per container
The fermentation of soy improves the digestibility of soy protein. Isoflavone bioavailability is enhanced due to the conversion to more absorbable forms by the bacteria in the small intestine. Fermented Soy Essence is Organic and GMO Free (non-genetically modified soy. ) Calcium, added during fermentation, is converted to the soluble lactate form, thereby improving absorption. Predigestion makes Fermented Soy Essence superior to ordinary soy protein. May contain traces of peanuts-nuts. This product contains naturally occuring phytoestrogens.
Organic soy milk yogurt (fermented with l. acidophilus, l. bulgaricus, l. casei, l. plantarum s. thermophilus, apple pectin, L-selenomethionine, folic acid and L-methionine), magnesium citrate, bromelain, papain, natural vanilla flavor, Fibersol-2® (indigestible starch), lecithin (Non-GMO), Lo Han Guo (Momordica grosvenorii, natural fruit extract) and silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent).
Use Fermented Soy Essence® as a dietary supplement to increase intake of protein, soy phytonutrients, calcium and magnesium. Mix 2 rounded tablespoons (28. 5 g) of powder with 6-8 oz. Fruit juice, milk, or your favorite beverage, or you may: • Blend powder with liquid, ice and fruits for smoothies. • Mix into cold or cooked cereals. • Add to soups, sauces, casseroles, meatballs, patties, baked items (bread, muffins, etc. ) or frozen desserts.
Does Not Contain
No wheat, no gluten, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts, no preservatives. Does not contain artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors.
This product contains naturally occuring phytoestrogens. Do not take more than 2 servings per day. Do not give to children under 12 years old. Do not use for weight reduction. Use this product as a food supplement only. Note: Cooking this product can inactivate the digestive enzymes present.
Serving Size is 2 tablespoons (28.5 grams)*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Jarrow Formulas Fermented Soy Essence? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!