Antiseptic Spray 2 Ounces

(hover to enlarge)

This item has been discontinued.

Antiseptic Spray 2 Ounces

Subscribe & Save!

Save 5% (details) with delivery every

Save 41% off retail




•All Natural

•Kills MRSA and other germs before they cause infection

With the recent spread of antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria such as MRSA, Honeymark offers a preventative measure to reduce the risk of Staph infections. This product contains bioactive Manuka Honey as an antibacterial agent. It can be used to spray on cuts, scrapes and abrasions to heal and prevent infection for a much more convenient application than ointments and other disinfectants. Manuka Honey has the ability to draw moisture out of bacterial cells, making it impossible for them to survive. This osmotic effect makes active Manuka Honey one of the most effective antibacterial agents available. Manuka Honey is also antimicrobial which makes it effective in healing both bacterial and fungal infections. Manuka Honey's anti-inflammatory properties also helps to reduce pain.

Manuka Honey is effective in destroying the following bacterial and fungal microorganisms:

•Escherichia coli (E. coli)

•Staphylococcus aureus (Staph infections)

•Citrobacter freundii

•Proteus mirabilis

•Pseudomonas aeruginosa

•Salmonella typhimurium

•Streptococcus faecalis

•Streptococcus pyogenes

•Helicobacter Pylori (H. pylori)

•Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)

•Vanocomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE)

Uses: Helps eliminate germs on hands and other parts of the skin. Disinfects scrapes, cuts and abrasions.


This product is made from all-natural ingredients. Honeymark products are not tested on animals. Store at room temperature.

Other Ingredients

Active Ingredient: SD Alcohol 40 63% Purpose: Antibacterial Other Ingredients: Manuka Honey (16+), Tea Tree Oil, Oregano Oil.

Suggested Use

Spray liberally to hands or directly on scrapes, cuts or abrasions.


For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

Write a Review

Have you tried Honeymark Antiseptic Spray? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!