A child’s bouquet to soothe feelings and nourish radiance.
* a baseline formula for all children from infancy to pre-adolescence championing the inherent light within the child; helping the soul of the child to find expression and self-esteem
* For any developmental challenges in the child such as learning impediments, emotional trauma, or inappropriate sexual disturbance in the child due to abuse or related cultural influences
* During any time of crisis or dissolution in the child’s family, at school or in the community – such as divorce, death or natural disaster
* As a general protection against hardening or disturbing influences that disrupt the natural learning rhythms of the child, such as technology, travel, or homelessness
* To assist in the over-all harmony of thinking, feeling and willing forces in the child; when the child may develop mental or physical abilities beyond the soul’s capacity for balance and moral advancement
Essential Oils: Orange, Chamomile, Ylang Ylang
Angelica – Helping the child to feel alignment with and protection from the spiritual world; counteracting hardening and materialistic forces that stymie the child’s spiritual identity Chamomile – Soothing and calming for the emotional center (solar plexus) of the child; harmonizing fluctuations in the feeling life, poor sleep or fickle appetite Pink Yarrow – Providing clarity and definition for diffuse boundaries or an overly-porous sense of self; integration of the child’s natural sensitivity with appropriate containment and centering Chicory – Inner security and emotional freedom; counteracting negative attention measures, neediness or tantrums; re-directing psychic currents of energy to build heart forces that give and receive freely Mariposa Lily – Helping the child to receive nurturing and love; especially bolstering the mother-child bond and healing birth or family-related trauma Buttercup – Encouraging the pure light of the child to shine forth; helping feelings of self-doubt or low self-esteem that diminish the natural radiance of the child Downy Avens – To help ground the mental consciousness of the child so that it remains in vibrant harmony with core feelings; thinking which develops through the avenue of the heart and moral perception; soul healing for Attention Deficit and related disorders