The active compounds in Ginkgo Biloba act as free radical scavengers. They support the utilization of oxygen and glucose, healthy circulation, activity, memory, and mood balance. Our Ginkgo Biloba extract is standardized to yield 14. 4 mg (24%) Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides per capsule.
• An herbal supplement to support circulatory and brain functions.
• Ginkgo biloba is one of the world’s oldest living tree species, believed to have survived for 200 million years.
• Ginkgo biloba has traditionally been used to support healthy brain and respiratory function, ocular health and memory.
• Recommended for those who need additional support
With neurological, respiratory, vascular, sexual,
Cardiovascular and memory functions.
• Ginkgo biloba contains active compounds (ginkgo flavone glycosides) that are free radical scavengers, which support cell membranes in the brain and other tissues.
• Ginkgo flavone glycosides support:
The body’s antioxidant defense system
Optimal uptake and utilization of oxygen and glucose
Blood flow to the brain and extremities
neurotransmission function in the brain
Memory and mood balance
• Ginkgo biloba supports the rate at which information is transmitted at the nerve cell level.
• Ginkgo biloba may have ability to scavenge free radicals, normalize vascular functions and support metabolic processes.
Rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with breakfast and 1 capsule with lunch.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. This product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.