Tyrosine is a precursor of adrenaline and the neurotransmitters, norepinephrine and dopamine, which regulate mood and stimulate the metabolism and nervous system. L-Tyrosine is recommended to support alertness, help cope with stress, support a balanced mood and support relaxation.
• a vegetarian dietary supplement to support mood balance, stress management and thyroid function. *
• Used in:
Epinephrine, norepinephrine and production (support mood)
Thyroid hormone synthesis (regulate metabolism)
• Recommended to:
Help cope with stress
Support those with symptoms of PMS
Support a balanced mood
Improve sex drive
Help suppress the appetite
• The body can synthesize Tyrosine from the amino acid phenylalanine to meet the body’s demands, however there are conditions like Phenylketonuria that require a dietary source of L-Tyrosine to meet the body’s needs.
• Tyrosine is used as a precursor to thyroid hormones tyroxine and triiodotyroonine, which support thyroid function.
• Tyrosine is a precursor of adrenaline and the neurotransmitters norepinephrine and dopamine, which regulate mood and stimulate the metabolism and nervous system.
• Decreased Tyrosine leads to decreased production of norepinephrine and which can lead to low mood states. Supplementing with L-Tyrosine can help support a balanced mood.
• Some scientists believe that the brain may not be able to synthesize tyrosine from phenylalanine under stressful conditions so epinephrine, norepinephrine and production may also be reduced, but supplementing with L-Tyrosine may help the body to better cope with stress.
Vegetable cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1 to 2 times daily, between meals.
If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. If taking thyroid medications or have hyperthyroidism or Graves disease, do not take this product. Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.