Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg

(hover to enlarge)

This item has been discontinued.

Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg

Subscribe & Save!

Ships Free (details) with delivery every


Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg 60 caps

CHONDROITIN SULFATE helps build and support collagen, the basic substance of cartilage and joints. It supports the body's ability to create and recreate connective tissue and helps maintain proper joint function. It is necessary for building the protein molecules responsible for giving cartilage its strength and resilience.


90% pure chondroitin sulfate Remaining 10% is other tracheal cartilage material

Other Ingredients

Ascorbyl Palmitate

Suggested Use

Take one to two capsules two times daily or as directed by your health care professional.

Does Not Contain

Does not contain coatings, binders, fillers, or dairy, wheat, eggs, soy, yeast, commercial sugars, starch, preservatives, or hydrogenated oil


If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.

Supplement Facts

Amount Per Serving%DV
Chondrotin Sulfate 90%400mg*
*Daily Value (DV) not established.

Write a Review

Have you tried Vital Nutrients Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!