Why support healthy vision with supplements?
Our diets may not be enough.
Many nutrients that support healthy vision may be lacking from our diets. Many people simply don't eat enough of the fruits and vegetables that can provide the levels of support found in a strong formulated supplement.
Why take Doctor's Choice™ Eye Formula with Lutein?
It contains valuable nutrients that support healthy vision, including:
• Vitamin a - essential for eyes' adaptation to changes in light, night vision, and color vision.
• Beta-carotene, which helps maintain eye moisture.
• Zinc, which helps prevent night blindness and supports vitamin a.
• Vitamin C, which is essential to eye lens function.
• Lutein is a protective ingredient for eye health. Lutein is naturally highly concentrated in the retina, and researchers believe that this antioxidant supports macular pigment, which absorbs ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
• Bilberry, which helps strengthen the small blood vessels in the eyes and helps protect the cells in the eyes from free-radical damage.
You can use it with other Doctor's Choice™ supplements.
Doctor's Choice™ Eye Formula with Lutein is formulated to provide additional nutritional support for proper eye function - you can use it with any Doctor's Choice gender-specific multiple and Doctor's Choice Flax Oil products.
3 Tablets, 30 servings per container
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) Fruit Extract standardized to contain 25% anthocyanins 200mg, Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract containing 95% polyphenols, including procyanidolic oligomers (PCOs) 75mg, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Extract containing 95% curcuminoids 50mg.
cellulose, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, soy lecithin, carnauba wax, and soybean oil.
Three tablets daily, during or after meals.
Does Not Contain
This product does not contain artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, dairy products, gluten, preservatives, sugar, wheat, yeast. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Serving Size is 3 Tablets*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Write a Review
Have you tried Enzymatic Therapy Doctors Choice Eye Formula? Share your experience with others; Review this product here!