Does your child need probiotics?
- Probiotics are living microflora that play a critical role in maintaining good health by supporting normal bowel function and a healthy immune system.
- Probiotics maximize the benefits of a healthy diet by supporting normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients in the gut.
- Certain probiotic blends help support normal gastrointestinal balance of good and potentially harmful bacteria.
How is PRIMAL DEFENSE KIDS different from other probiotic formulas?
- Primal Defense Kids contains a 4 billion live cell count of four species of beneficial probiotic cultures.
- It contains a unique Bifidobacterium blend with the probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii, that supports healthy intestinal epithelium lining integrity, the front line for the body's defense system.
- Its three species of Bifidobacteria: Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis and Bifidobacterium longum, are all found in a healthy child's digestive tract and have all been clinically studied in children, as has Saccharomyces boulardii.
- Primal Defense Kids is made with organic banana so your child will enjoy taking it.
Why should you use PRIMAL DEFENSE KIDS for your child?
- Primal Defense Kids can be used effectively and safely by children aged three years and older.
- Dysbiosis is an imbalance of microflora in the gut, often caused by a diet high in processed and refined foods as well as lack of beneficial microorganisms in the diet. Any child who consumes such a diet can benefit from Primal Defense Kids.
-Digestive health s critical to the overall health of your child, especially healthy immune system function. Primal Defense Kids can help support the health and vitality of your child's immune and digestive system.
- Your #1 priority is the health of your child. Don't settle for less than Primal Defense Kids from Garden of Life - the company that brings you the #1 probiotic.
Primal Defense Kids Probiotic Blend contains 4 Billion CFUs, and includes Saccharomyces boulardii, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, and Bifidobacterium infantis.
Shake before each use. For kids 3 years or older, add 1/4 teaspoon to food or beverage once daily. May increase to 1/2 tsp. If desired. Use a clean, dry spoon.
Contains Milk and Fish(tuna).